Monday, December 9, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
THOUSAND WATT STARE’S CHRISTIAN MARTUCCI JOINS STONE SOUR FOR WINTER TOUR
– Los Angeles, CA – Hardline Entertainment recording artist Christian Martucci of Thousand Watt Stare will be joining the platinum selling rock band Stone Sour, featuring Corey Taylor of Slipknot, on the band's upcoming winter tour! Christian will be filling in for Stone Sour and Slipknot's long time guitarist Jim Root, who is currently working on the new Slipknot record. He will also be rejoining his former bandmate Roy Mayorga from the former Hardline punk supergroup Black President.
Thousand Watt Stare also features Pat Kim and Dylan Howard formerly of Unwritten Law. From his early punk days with Dee Dee Ramone to current performances with Corey Taylor of Slipknot, guitarist Christian Martucci is no stranger to diversity. In 2010 he recruited bassist Pat Kim, drummer Dylan Howard of Unwritten Law and THOUSAND WATT STARE was born.
The trio released their debut EP, recorded in just one day, to enthusiastic reviews. Amp Magazine hailed them as “the saviors that rock music has been looking for,” while publications such as Roar Music Press called them “pure rock n’ roll genius.” The band spent the rest of the year touring the west coast and began selling out venues as far as San Diego. They added 2nd guitarist Trevor Howard and returned to the studio in 2011 to begin work on their debut full-length albumSilver Dimes. The album takes a shift from the straight ahead punk-influenced rock n’ roll heard on their early EP to much heavier, darker territory. “I’ve been in a few bands over the years that were expected to sound a certain way and it just never made me happy,” says Martucci. “It’s all about feel…That’s the thing that makes this band special to us. There are no rules.”
Thousand Watt Stare’s Silver Dimes is available now from Hardline Entertainment.
Pick up Thousand Watt Stare's Silver Dimes and Self Titled EP at the Hardline Store here: http://hardlineent.com/store/
For More Information:
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Never Shout Never’s The Xmas EP is out on November 25th but you can stream it now on Billboard at:http://goo.gl/qCroKZ.
The Xmas EP features four tracks, including covers of John Prine's "Everything Is Cool", John Lennon and Yoko Ono's "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)," the Christmas standard "Winter Wonderland," and a new song, "Under the Mistletoe," written and recorded with Dia Frampton (of Meg & Dia and The Voice fame).
Pre-order the Xmas EP at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-xmas-ep/id738210284.
Dec 04 Jammin' Java Vienna, VA
Dec 05 The Note West Chester, PA
Dec 06 The Studio @ Webster Hall New York, NY
Dec 07 Brighton Music Hall Boston, MA
Dec 11 Grog Shop Cleveland Heights, OH
Dec 12 Subterranean Chicago, IL
Dec 13 Firebird St Louis, MO
Dec 14 Outland Ballroom Springfield, MO
Dec 21 Chain Reaction - Anaheim, CA SOLD OUT!
Dec 22 Chain Reaction- Anaheim, CA
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Zebrahead RELEASE NEW VIDEO FOR THE SONG SIRENS FROM THEIR LATEST ALBUM CALL YOUR FRIENDS OUT NOW
ON NIJI ENTERTAINMENT/MFZB RECORDS
FIRST LOCAL SHOWS IN 3 YEARS
Zebrahead TO PLAY THE VAULT IN TEMECULA ON AND HOUSE OF BLUES IN ANAHEIM ON
La Habra, CA-based power-punk outfit zebrahead refuse to slow down as they continue to bring their distinctive fun-filled zhead sound to the masses with their latest worldwide release Call Your Friends, produced by Cameron Webb (Pennywise, Megadeth, Motorhead) out now via Niji Entertainment Group/MFZB Records
See the latest video for Sirens here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
zebrahead is vocalist/rapper Ali Tabatabaee, vocalist/guitarist Matty Lewis, bassist Ben Osmundson, drummer Ed Udhusand guitarist Dan Palmer.
Call Your Friends is the bands tenth studio album, now in their 15th year together, it all started with the release of the EPYellow on the indie label Dr. Dream in May 1998, the buzz began and zebrahead signed to Columbia Records and released their full-length debut, Waste of Mind later that same year. Next came Playmate of the Year in mid-2000 and was met with rave reviews, the album's infectious title track received over 4000 spins on Modern Rock and Rock radio, garnering airplay on some of the planets biggest alternative stations. Then came the 2003 release of zebrahead's critically acclaimed MFZB. MFZB had the highest testing alternative song for months running with “Rescue Me”. The band spent the summer of 2006 on the Vans Warped Tour as Broadcast to the World was released that July through SPV/Sony. In 2008 the band releasedPhoenix with a warning from Absolute Punk “listen with caution as your face may melt right off of your head”, in 2009 camePanty Raid followed by their 2011 release Get Nice and nonstop touring ensued throughout.
See the band live at their first US dates in 2013 at the Vault in Temecula on and House of Blue’s in Anaheim on .
On Tour in 2013 and 2014:
– The Vault- Temecula, CA USA
– House of Blues – Anaheim, CA USA
– Namba Hatch – Osaka, Japan
– Diamond Hall – Nagoya, Japan
– Shibuya-Ax – Tokyo, Japan
– Liquid Room – Tokyo, Japan
– TBA - Brazil
– WROS Festival - Sao Paulo, Brazil
– Ostwerk – Augsburg, Germany
– Wagenhallen – Stuttgart, Germany
– Rockfabrik – Nürnberg, Germany
– Orange Club – Kiel, Germany
– Schlachthof – Lingen, Germany
– Conne Island – Leipzig, Germany
– Beatpol – Dresden, Germany
– Kammgarn – Kaiserslautern, Germany
– ZAKK – Düsseldorf, Germany
– Limelight – Belfast, UK
– The Academy – Dublin, Ireland
– Great Hall – Cardiff, UK
– O2 Academy - Bristol, UK
– Academy – Manchester, UK
– O2 Academy - Newcastle, UK
– O2 ABC – Glasgow, UK
– O2 Academy – Leeds, UK
– Rock City – Nottingham, UK
– O2 Academy – Birmingham, UK
– UEA – Norwich, UK
– O2 Academy – Oxford, UK
– Pyramids – Portsmouth, UK
– Concorde 2 - Brighton, UK
– Sheperds Bush Empire – London, UK
– Sheperds Bush Empire – London, UK
– Soundwave Festival – Brisbane, Australia
– Soundwave Festival – Sydney, Australia
– Soundwave Festival – Melbourne, Australia
– Soundwave Festival – Adelaide, Australia
– Soundwave Festival – Perth, Australia